Dear friends, at Bobboi, we’ve always taken pride in going beyond health department standards because health and safety of our customers and team members come first. It is an obligation that goes far beyond Covid-19 and speaks to our responsibilities to take sanitation and gelato handling seriously in our shops. Yes, we feel the obligation to protect our customers, our team members, and the general public. And this is now more important than ever.
We are actively monitoring the evolving Covid-19 situation and taking steps advised by the CDC, WHO and local health officials. We trained all our staff to follow recommended procedures such as repeatedly washing hands with soap and water for twenty second, avoiding touching the face and periodically sanitizing all work and table surfaces. Furthermore, they have been briefed on additional precautionary steps that we will be taking in order to provide the safest environment possible for anyone that comes through our door:
- Alcohol based sanitizer dispensers for our customers in our locations in La Jolla and Kettner Blvd
- All our team members are required to wear gloves at all time
- Gloves have to be changed and hand washed between orders every time we manage payments
- All detergents have been replaced with detergents suggested by CDC for being effective on Covid-19
- Customers surface are being cleaned with disposable sanitizing towels (not with rags)
- Reduced inside seating to allow the appropriate room for personal distancing
- All our cups and spoons are single use, disposable and compostable.
Unless instructed otherwise, all Bobboi locations will stay open as normal. We will also look into setting up deliveries with the main service providers.
Thank you for your continued support. Together we will get through this!
Please come and visit us at our three locations in La Jolla, Kettner Boulevard and Little Italy Food Hall.